Propolis

bees, honey and other sticky subjects

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Not such a sticky week

The UK's National Honey Week (this week) doesn't seem to have sparked into life yet, but a Northamptonshire beekeeper is doing his bit:

Beekeeper David Odell is hoping that the natural aphrodisiac qualities of honey will boost his sales this Valentine's Day.
Apparently:

... he has 60,000 bees per hive which produce more than 800lb of honey every year.
What are his bees on, I'd like to know! I think the journalist got their figures muddled somewhere. If not, please call me!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you find out what his bees are on, let the rest of us know. I've got local shops calling me for more honey all the time but the last jar went before Xmas :/

10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home