Propolis

bees, honey and other sticky subjects

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Propolis on tour

I see Propolis has had a whole new audience over the past 24 hours -- Swedes, Czechs and Slovaks. Welcome!

I think I understand the Swedish connection (lots of good bee-related links there), but can anyone explain to me how this made its way to the Czech Republic and Slovakia?

BTW, with temperatures of 15C today in Southern England, this is probably the first day in months that my bees have been flying freely. That's most unusual as often we'll have some reasonably warm days in February and early March -- but not this year.

UPDATE: Ivan of the Czech Republic tells me that he too is seeing his bees fly after a couple of months internment because of very cold temperatures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted you to know you have at least one reader in Oklahoma, USA.

1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home