Propolis

bees, honey and other sticky subjects

Monday, September 13, 2004

Conspiratorial buzz

There's nothing like a good conspiracy story and I've found a whole website devoted to them and their like: abovetopsecret.com. There's even one about honey:
I've been hearing many good things about honey. How it heals many parts of you, whether ingested or used externaly. I also heard that no bacteria/germs can live in honey. I've been eating natural raw honey back when I had many stomach illnesses and it did help.

However, I also heard that honey is made of simple sugars, decays teeth faster than sugar, and contains lots of calories.

I wonder if perhaps all this negative publicity about honey is a conspiracy to prevent us from using it and relying on ‘good ol’ medicine' instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home